Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My first post

An extension of my blog description: My name is Kayla Anne. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband, Adam. We are a couple of goofy, free-spirited, fun loving soon-to-be parents who are head over heels, nauseatingly in love with each other and like to call ourselves best friends. We play air guitar, sleep in til noon on Saturdays, have at least one day a week where we sit on the couch in our pajamas after work and watch movies, quote movie quotes back and fourth to each other while driving in the car, go on "crazy adventures" even if that just means trying out the new Chinese restaurant down the street, talk about the future as if we're going to be millionaires, enjoy all the "little stuff" and just love every day we have together. One of our biggest hopes is that our kids don't think we're a couple of weirdos!!!

We both love God and try our best to keep Him centered in our marriage.

The reason for this blog is to keep a record of all the things we do. I want to remember all of the little things. We have a daughter on the way, our very first child, and I want to have a safe place to record all of the fun activities, mile-stones, and life events. We're excited to add EmmaGrace Michelle to our family, and I'm even more excited to write about all the funny stuff she does and says.

Fun and exciting things await!!

xoxoKay

No comments:

Post a Comment